How to Print Only Portrait Pages from PDF File?
If your work makes you deal with PDF files on a daily basis, you might want to have a special tool that would simplify this process. Let us introduce Total PDF Printer, a unique program designed to help you print PDF documents easily and quickly.
With Total PDF Printer, you will be able to print all pages of PDF files at once instead of clicking on the 'Print' button every time you need to get a new page. Thus, this program can be rightfully called a batch PDF printer. Have you ever thought that a tool, which can print PDF files in batch, is able to save you hours and, what is more important, tons of nerves?
Another unique opportunity that Total PDF Printer gives you is the chance to print selected PDF pages. You can choose to print landscape pages only or print only portrait pages from PDF file. Here's a short instruction on how to print portrait pages with Total PDF Printer:
1. First, download the program from the HowToPrintPDF.com webpage. You can place an order for a full version of Total PDF Printer or download its free trial version.
2. Then, install the program. Please, follow the simple instructions on the installation wizard and feel free to choose any of the supported languages.
3. Open the program by either selecting it from the Start menu or double-clicking on its desktop icon.
4. Select the files you want to print from the tree of files and folders automatically generated by Total PDF Printer.
5. Click 'Print' and go to the 'Orientation' section. Choose 'Print only portrait pages' and then proceed with printing by clicking the 'Start!' button.
You can do much more than just print PDF files with our products. Simply visit the official website of the developer to learn more about other applications for PDF files or contact customer service to get more information about printers and converters.